High calibre – the InnoTrans opening ceremony
Over 1 000 national and international senior representatives of the business, scientific and political communities attended the opening ceremony of InnoTrans 2016 at Palais am Funkturm. In addition to EU Transport Commissioner Violeta Bulc and German Federal Minister of Transport and Digital Infrastructure Alexander Dobrindt numerous other ministers of transport and executives from many international rail manufacturing and operating companies were part of the opening ceremony of the world’s leading trade fair for transport technology.
- Dr. Christian Göke, CEO, Messe Berlin GmbH
- Alexander Dobrindt, Federal Minister of Transport and Digital Infrastructure
- Violeta Bulc, EU Transport Commissioner
Panel Discussion moderated by Astrid Frohloff:
- Dr. Rüdiger Grube, CEO, Deutsche Bahn AG
- Yves Desjardins-Siciliano, President & CEO, VIA Rail Canada
- Jürgen Fenske, President, Association of German Transport Companies (VDV)
- Laurent Troger, President, Bombardier Transportation
- Dr. Jochen Eickholt, CEO, Division Mobility of Siemens AG
- Henri Poupart-Lafarge, President, Alstom Transport S.A.