High calibre – the InnoTrans opening ceremony
Over 1 000 national and international senior representatives of the business, scientific and political communities are expected to attend the opening ceremony of InnoTrans 2018 at Palais am Funkturm. In addition to EU Transport Commissioner Violeta Bulc and German Federal Minister of Transport and Digital Infrastructure Andreas Scheuer numerous other ministers of transport and executives from many international rail manufacturing and operating companies will be part of the opening ceremony of the world’s leading trade fair for transport technology.
- Dr. Christian Göke, CEO, Messe Berlin GmbH
- Andreas Scheuer, Federal Minister of Transport and Digital Infrastructure - tbc.
- Violeta Bulc, EU Transport Commissioner
Panel Discussion moderated by Astrid Frohloff:
"Mobility: Innovative - Multimodal - Sustainable"
- Dr. Richard Lutz, CEO, Deutsche Bahn AG
- Jürgen Fenske, President, Association of German Transport Companies (VDV)
- Laurent Troger, President, Bombardier Transportation
- tba., Siemens AG
- Henri Poupart-Lafarge, President, Alstom Transport S.A.