The platform for supplementary mobility services.
Increasing digitization in the mobility sector and the demand of travelers for more flexibility enables suppliers to offer additional mobility services as an effective and comfortable way of supplementing traditional forms of local public transport.
The Public Transport segment is an established part of the trade fair and, for the first time, it features a section in hall 7.1c for supplementary mobility services: Mobility+.
Meet national and international transport companies, linked transport networks and administrations as exhibitor at InnoTrans. Mobility is re-inventing itself – take the opportunity and present your concepts and systems for a multiplicity of different carriers to the branch.
- Shared Mobility - Cars, bikes, scooter...
- Mobility apps - Inform, book, pay and accompany...
- Technology - Additional service offers, on demand ride-systems, VTOLs...
- First/Last mile - Micro mobility, e-hailing, Ride-Pooling...
- Fully equipped stand 3 m x 1 m in the Mobility+ display area
- Equipment and fittings:
- 1 information desk with lockable cabinet
- 1 flatscreen display with USB port
- 2 barstools
- 1 brochure holder
- 1 rubbish bin
- Electricity supply, Wifi, carpet, lighting
- Company name on the stand module
- General stand cleaning
- 2 exhibitor passes
- 20 trade visitor vouchers
- AUMA fee
- Media-Package co-exhibitor
- Inclusion in the printed catalogue, special Mobility+ section
Flat rate charge: EUR 2,900 plus VAT
Please find here the application forms.
For an individual stand size requests please feel free to contact us.
T: +49 30 3038 2034