InnoTrans - Event
Onboard Hospitality Forum
Topic: Transforming the onboard experience – how catering, hospitality and design innovations can enhance the rail passenger´s journey
September 19, 2018
10.00 a.m. - 1.00 p.m.
CityCube Berlin, Level 3, M6
Organiser: International Rail Catering Group (IRCG) and Onboard Hospitality Magazine
Catering and customer services help rail operators attract millions of new passengers every year who may otherwise travel by road or air. This event will allow those working to enhance the passenger experience onboard the chance to hear from industry experts as they present the latest trends, collaborations, design initiatives and creative ideas to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and repeat travel.
Discover how catering, wellbeing, design and logistics specialists are focused on driving onboard excellence for rail. Hear from those who have already made a difference through specific onboard projects and those actively developing products for rail.
Led by the International Rail Catering Group (IRCG) and Onboard Hospitality magazine, this forum will share relevant market intelligence and insights, and provide visionary ideas and inspiration to those responsible for the onboard experience.
Join the sessions and see how the products featured in the Travel Catering & Comfort Services halls can really be bought to life.
Roger Williams, Chairman, International Rail Catering Group
Julie Baxter, Editor, Onboard Hospitality
Christine Stockmann, Head of Product Management Onboard Services, Deutsche Bahn
- will share insights into the design and development of DB’s new lounge concept.
Claire Ansley, Customer Experience Director, Virgin Trains East Coast
- who will give insights into the pioneering and award-winning service including the collaboration between the operator and celebrity chef James Martin to revolutionise rail catering onboard.
Manoj Pridhanani, Creative Manager, Kaelis
- as leading onboard products, services and solutions provider Kaelis will highlight how attention to design concepts and small touches can transform the rail journey into a truly beautiful experience.
Marc Noaro, Chief Customer Officer, Eurostar
- describes how Eurostar ensures a consistently great customer experience across all of its cross-border travel channels and for such a diverse and multi-cultural customer demographic.
Nicola Webb, Commercial Director, Rail Gourmet UK
Simon Pont, CEO, ECR Retail Systems
- who will explain how effective mobile point of sale technology can help drive onboard revenues and enhance the customer experience.
Free for trade visitors.