Topic: Electric Bus with In Motion Charging (IMC)
September 22, 2016
4.30 p.m. - 5.30 p.m.
Speakers' Corner Hall 14.2, Entrance East
- What you should know about battery / electric buses!
- Overview of different e-bus concepts based on 66 years of experience
- E-bus fleets: feasible or not feasible for your city?
- Synergies for LRV when implementing an electric bus fleet
- The double articulated electric Rapid-Bus (RBUS) of Luzern
About Vossloh Kiepe
Vossloh Kiepe has a wide range of experience of buses from electric trolley, hybrid, to battery buses with diesel electric or fuel cell range extenders. We also have realized battery buses with overnight, opportunity, flash, and in particularly In Motion Charging (IMC). Starting 1950 propulsion equipment has been designed, developed and delivered realizing the latest innovations for thousands of electric buses. The electrical propulsion systems and on-board power supply from Vossloh Kiepe are solid, offer a high reliability, and make a considerable contribution to an environmental friendly public transport of many cities around the world.