High calibre – the InnoTrans opening ceremony
Over 1 000 national and international senior representatives of the business, scientific and political communities are expected to attend the opening ceremony of InnoTrans 2018 at Palais am Funkturm. In addition to EU Transport Commissioner Violeta Bulc and German Federal Minister of Transport and Digital Infrastructure Andreas Scheuer numerous other ministers of transport and executives from many international rail manufacturing and operating companies will be part of the opening ceremony of the world’s leading trade fair for transport technology.
- Dr. Christian Göke, CEO, Messe Berlin GmbH
- Violeta Bulc, EU Transport Commissioner
- Andreas Scheuer, Federal Minister of Transport and Digital Infrastructure
Panel Discussion moderated by Astrid Frohloff:
"Mobility: Innovative - Multimodal - Sustainable"
- Jürgen Fenske, President, Association of German Transport Companies (VDV)
- Dr. Richard Lutz, CEO, Deutsche Bahn AG
- Henri Poupart-Lafarge, President, Alstom Transport S.A.
- Laurent Troger, President, Bombardier Transportation
- Michael Peter, CEO Siemens Mobility, Siemens AG