Feel at home.
One of Berlin’s greatest advantages is that it has more hotels than any other city in Germany.
With more than 143 000 beds available in around 800 hotels there is something to suit every taste. Compared with other major European cities Berlin has the lowest prices for overnight accommodation in the 3- to 5-star segment. Most important is, however, the excellent quality of service which Berlin hotels offer their guests as a matter of course.
Our partners will be happy to help you find the right accommodation.
Book your Berlin stay with visitBerlin, the local specialists in all things Berlin. Whether you need a business hotel close to your meeting location or an affordable, but stylish vacation home, whether in the middle of the city, in a neighbourhood with a trendy nightlife scene or some place a bit removed from the hustle and bustle: we not only find the accommodation that is right for your needs but also give you up-to-date information, recommendations and insider tips for a successful stay in Berlin.
Berlin program and incoming service
During the InnoTrans 2022 once again a wide range of program and incoming services will be available for all exhibitors and trade visitors outside the fair time. The services are designed to make the Berlin-stay comfortable and successful.
• business, science and political delegations
• customers and VIP guests
• trade visitors: decision-makers and management boards
Berlin´s business development agency Berlin Partner for Business and Technology, in close cooperation with Messe Berlin, is launching a wide range of services to help you prepare your trade fair visit with delegations in Berlin from 20 to 23 September 2022.
password for access:innotrans2021
Inpolis UCE GmbH
Ms. Aneta Prondzinski
T.: +49 30 40 50 59 13
• supplementary and individual - expert programs outside the fair ground
• corporate and institutional visits, presentations
• expert tours on the topic of mobility and urban development
• exclusive guided tours on the fair ground
• provision of experienced tour guides, organization of logistics and transfers,
• general sightseeing - programs in Berlin, accompanying and supporting programs
Incoming Service (except hotel accommodation)
• provision of experienced tour guides
• logistics and transfer
• sightseeing programs
• accompanying and supporting programs
• evening programs
• incentive programs