The platform for supplementary mobility services.
Increasing digitization in the mobility sector and the demand of travelers for more flexibility enables suppliers to offer additional mobility services as an effective and comfortable way of supplementing traditional forms of local public transport.
The Public Transport segment is an established part of the trade fair and it features a section for supplementary mobility services: InnoTrans Mobility+.
Meet national and international transport companies, linked transport networks and administrations at InnoTrans. Mobility is re-inventing itself - take the opportunity and create your network with a multiplicity of different carriers within the industry.
- Shared Mobility - Cars, bikes, scooter...
- Mobility apps - Inform, book, pay and accompany...
- Technology - Additional service offers, on-demand ride-systems, robotics, VTOLs...
- First/Last Mile - Micro mobility, e-hailing, Ride-Pooling...
Mobility+ exhibitors at InnoTrans 2022
See all exhibitor details at InnoTrans Plus.
- Arvato Financial Solutions
- Axon Vibe
- Better Mobility
- Blue Bridge
- DB Regio Bus
- Savvy Mobility
- Sono Motors
- TAF mobile
- Via Transportation
as of: InnoTrans 2022
- Fully equipped stand 3 m x 1 m in the Mobility+ display area
- Equipment and fittings:
- 1 information desk with lockable cabinet
- 1 flatscreen display with USB port
- 2 barstools
- 1 brochure holder
- 1 rubbish bin
- Electricity supply, Wifi, carpet, lighting
- Company name on the stand module
- General stand cleaning
- 2 exhibitor passes
- 20 trade visitor vouchers
- AUMA fee
- Media-Package co-exhibitor
- Inclusion in InnoTrans PLUS, special Mobility+ section
Flat rate charge: 2,950 EUR plus VAT
The Mobility+ Corner is a dedicated hall forum for presentations and panel discussions lasting a maximum of 60 minutes in which exhibitors can present company, products and industry news and thus offer first-hand information.
There are no limits concerning the content design.
The entire program of the previous show and further information are available at InnoTrans Plus.