High calibre – the InnoTrans opening ceremony
Over 1000 national and international senior representatives of the business, scientific and political communities were gathered at the opening ceremony of InnoTrans 2022 at palais.Berlin. Numerous ministers of transport and executives from many international rail manufacturing and operating companies took part in the opening ceremony of the world’s leading trade fair for transport technology.
- Martin Ecknig, former CEO Messe Berlin GmbH
- Dr. Volker Wissing, Federal Minister for Digital and Transport
- Adina Vălean, European Commissioner for Transport
- Moderation by Conny Czymoch
"The Future of Mobility in times of climate change"
- Dr. Richard Lutz, CEO Deutsche Bahn AG
- Michal Krapinec, CEO České dráhy
- Michael Theurer, Federal Government Commissioner for Rail Transport
- Henri Poupart-Lafarge, President Alstom Transport S.A.
- Michael Peter, CEO Siemens Mobility GmbH
- Peter Spuhler, CEO Stadler Rail AG